What is FUE?
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is a long term customized plan of hair restoration for our patients. It takes into account the fact that hair loss is a progressive condition & different patients have different hair characteristics or different patterns of hair loss. In Bio FUE technique, the hair follicles or grafts are extracted by our special technique along with administration of growth factors into the scalp, making hair stronger, longer and healthier.
- Regenerative cells from you blood are infused into the FUE donor site for rapid healing and to promote the growth of transected hairs.
- All follicular units are then bathed in your growth factor (protein) rich culture medium to reduce cell death and help increase the yield of transplanted follicular units.
- Finally you’re enriched cells are injected into the transplanted area to promote faster healing, rapid hair growth of the transplanted hairs and also to improve the quality and aesthetic density of your existing non-transplanted hair.
Why choose I-BIO FUE?
We, at Nu Cosmetic Clinic, take special care while placing hair in the recipient area, keeping in mind the aesthetic qualities of the positioning and arrangement. The arrangement and positioning are determined by us on a case-to-case basis. In every case that we take up, we strive to achieve the desired results as expected by the client.
Benefits of I-BIO FUE
- Natural-looking results
- Works even in case of complete baldness
- Results in continuous growth of healthy hair
The I-BIO FUE procedure
- We firstly apply anesthetic gel to the base of the scalp 40 minutes before starting the anesthesia.
- Then we use world’s thinnest needles and vibrator on the area to make it virtually pain free anesthesia.
- Slit making is a process of creating space in the scalp where the grafts will be implanted. Routinely at other clinics, slits are made in the recipient area using needles after the extraction of grafts is over. The slits are variable in size and depth which leads to uneven level growth of hair.
- There is minimal chance of mechanical trauma to the underlying vessels.The time spent by grafts outside the body is minimum which helps to keep your hair viable and gives better results.
- Extraction process enables removal of grafts from the back side of scalp. Routinely, the grafts are extracted using sharp punches. These punches go deeper into the soft tissues making the unit loose and finally removed. The transaction rates in most cases are not recorded & are in the range of 30% or more.
- There is minimal chance of mechanical trauma to the underlying vessels.
- The time spent by grafts outside the body is minimum which helps to keep your hair viable and gives better results.
- Implantation is done by Double forceps technique in which we hold the grafts from the top of the hair shaft and not hair root.
- We keep the grafts moist all the time.
- We get better yield and results there by making it “value for money” for you.
- Bio therapy on the concept that human germinative cells have got the ability to stimulate various important structures in embryonic life.
At Nu, we know that cosmetic enhancement is a private and personal matter and we strongly believe in keeping all details completely confidential. We promise that all details of your dealings with us, from consultation appointments to your procedure and aftercare will be kept completely private and confidential. We will only discuss it with people you have explicitly nominated such as your partner or other named next of kin.