When no amount of diet or exercise is effective enough to get rid of that stubborn fat that is accumulated at the various areas of your body, Vaser Liposuction seems to be the only safe option. The absence of complications and side effects has made Vaser Lipo gain maximum popularity across the world.
Off late, many clinics in cities like Mumbai and Bangalore too are offering Vaser Liposuction treatment to their clients. One online search on “Vaser Liposuction in Bangalore” will give you the details of all healthcare centers that offer the treatment in the city of Bangalore.
Vaser Liposuction involves the power of ultrasound energy to break down the fatty tissues from the different areas of your body. The advanced liposuction machine makes this a whole lot easier. Within about 45 to 90 minutes you can get rid of your accumulated fat, without feeling any kind of pain and discomfort. Local anesthesia would be applied on the areas to be treated, before starting the procedure.
Vaser Liposuction vs Liposuction
- While traditional liposuction removes fat through suction, Vaser Lipo first liquefies the fat cells before removing it through suction.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, Vaser liposuction ensures that no damage is caused to the surrounding tissues, nerves and blood vessels, while liquefying or removing the fat.
- Traditional liposuction is an invasive procedure which is painful and can cause a lot of discomfort. Vaser Liposuction is minimally invasive and can be easily carried out under local anesthesia. It does not involve any pain or discomfort.
- Vaser Liposuction can target small areas where there are localized pockets of fat, which traditional liposuction can’t.
Advanced technology has paved the way for many alternatives of liposuction such as laser liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, twin cannula assisted liposuction and suction-assisted liposuction; yet Vaser Liposuction seems to be the best when it comes to safety and effectiveness.
Advantages of Vaser Liposuction
- Minimally Invasive: Vaser Liposuction first liquefies the fat through ultrasound energy and then removes it through suction. The incisions made are really small and therefore the pain or discomfort involved is very minimal.
- Safe: Vaser Liposuction is a selective procedure that liquefies only the targeted fat cells, without causing any harm to blood vessels, nerves or other connecting tissues. Therefore, there are no side effects or complications involved.
- Cost-Effective: About 3 liters of fat can be removed from multiple areas of your body in one single session through Vaser Liposuction. Not having to go for multiple sessions can save you a lot of money. Also, this is a day-care treatment which doesn’t require you to spend the night at the hospital.
- Toned body and tighter skin: Vaser liposuction works on giving you a slimmer silhouette by toning your body and tightening your skin. You do not have to go for any other treatment for skin tightening after you go through Vaser Lipo.
Dos and Don’ts of Vaser Liposuction
- Inform your doctor of any maladies you may have or about any medications that you may be taking, well before the day of surgery
- Wear dark-colored comfortable clothing on the day of surgery
- Make sure you take someone along with you who can drop you and pick you up from the clinic on the day of surgery. It is good if this person can stay with you throughout the procedure.
- Stay on liquids the day of your surgery and stick to a diet prescribed by your doctor for the day after the surgery. You can eat anything you want after these two days.
- Wear the compression garment given to you for a few days after the surgery
- Stop smoking at least fifteen days before and after the day of your Vaser Liposuction treatment. This can help you recover faster.
- Stay away from any blood thinning medications for about two weeks before you are due for the procedure and for a similar period after that. This will help you keep away from injuries.
- Do not take diet pills or seasoning supplements, fifteen days prior to and after the treatment
- Avoid consumption of alcohol for at least 5 days before the date of surgery and fifteen days afterwards. By doing so, you can avoid any complications that may arise from the procedure.
- In case you have had Vaser Lipo of thighs or abdomen, do not sit on any laborious surfaces until you heal completely.
- Avoid excessive exercising and social activities until you recover completely from the procedure
Doing a bit of research and going through a few Vaser Liposuction Reviews can help you understand what you can expect from the treatment and how it will help you. In fact, you can also find a few before and after images online that will give you a fair idea about the kind of results that can be achieved through Vaser Liposuction.