Would you prefer a well-groomed manly appearance with a lush moustache, stylish beard and thick sideburns?
If you want to go with the second look, this blog is definitely going to help you. I am sure you are going to look attractive and smart with your well-groomed moustache, beard and sideburns. However, for some reason, if you are not able to sport such a look, here is a solution for you – Facial Hair Transplant!
So, why should you go in for a facial hair transplant?
Facial Hair Transplant is one of the most sophisticated treatments that involve the latest technology to restore hair on to areas where there is hair thinning or hair loss. The treatment is absolutely effective and stimulates the re-growth of hair continuously, in a natural and healthy way. This is a day-care treatment that does not necessitate an overnight hospital stay. In fact if the targeted area is small the entire procedure would be complete within three to four hours.
This is how it works
Healthy hair follicles are extracted from the back of your head, where the hair growth is supposed to be continuous. These are then dissected under high-powered microscopes to prepare grafts for hair transplantation. The follicular units or grafts that are prepared are then transplanted on to the area where there is hair loss or hair thinning.
There are two main techniques of hair transplantation: FUE and FUT.
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction involves individual extraction of hair follicles from the donor area, which is the back of your head. These are transplanted also individually.
This might take a lot of time and hence is preferred in areas where the number of grafts required is lesser. This is apt for Moustache hair Transplant, Sideburn Hair Transplant and Eyebrow Hair Transplant.
FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation is generally used for beard hair transplant where in more number of grafts are to be transplanted. In this a long thin strip of tissue is extracted from the donor area.
The follicular units are then isolated from this tissue using a high-powered microscope so as to prepare the grafts. The grafts are transplanted onto the beard area in units of 1, 2, 3 and 4 to get the required density and style.
Thousands of grafts may be transplanted in one single session if FUT is used as the hair transplantation technique.
Benefits of Facial Hair Transplant
When compared to many other treatments of hair loss and hair re-growth, facial hair transplant definitely has its own set of benefits.
- Faster Results: Hair Transplant starts showing its results within about three to four months of the procedure. With time the hair growth starts becoming thicker and the desired density would be achieved in about a year or so.
- Minimal Downtime: Hair Transplant is a comparatively pain-free procedure with the application of a local anaesthesia. The incisions that are made in the recipient area are all so tiny that they hardly need any time for healing.
- Continuous Hair Growth: The hair follicles at the back of your head have the capacity to grow hair irrespective of where they are re-located to. Therefore, the results of facial hair transplant will give you continuous results that you can enjoy for a very long time.
- Natural Results: Experienced hair transplant specialists make sure they follow the direction and positioning of the existing hair perfectly during transplantation. Each and every new hair that grows out of the transplanted hair follicles will match your existing hair in terms of colour, shape and textures, making the results of facial hair transplant look absolutely natural.
- Safe: Apart from a few crusts that may form around your newly transplanted hair, a little bit of redness and itching, you may not come across any side effects in facial hair transplant. These effects are temporary and would fade away within a few days.
- Cost-Effective: A single session of facial hair transplant should be sufficient to achieve the desired results, be it a beard transplant, moustache transplant or a side-burn transplant. Any other method that you may choose may require multiple sessions that may work out expensive. Also, as the procedure doesn’t necessitate an overnight stay in the hospital, you may save money on your stay too.
It would be a good idea to look up a few reviews on facial hair transplant if you are finding it difficult to make up your mind. These are written by people who have undergone the procedure of facial hair transplant. Going through these reviews will give you a fair idea of what kind of results you can expect from the procedure and how it has worked for different people.
If it has worked for them, it will work for you too…..
For more details on Hair Transplant, please visit : https://www.nucosmeticclinic.in/men-surgical-hair-transplant/