How do you think you will be able to reduce those stubborn pockets of fat from your body and get into the shape you have always dreamed about?
Here is the perfect solution for your problem: Vaser Liposuction!
It is a much safer alternative when compared to the traditional method of liposuction when it comes to fat reduction and body reshaping. Let us go through the two procedures in detail to understand how Vaser Lipo is more beneficial.
The Traditional Method of Liposuction
This is a surgical procedure that removes the excess fat through the process of suction. Under general anesthesia, small incisions are made into the target area. A medicated saline solution is added into these incisions to loosen the fat cells. A cannula is then inserted into these incisions. This cannula is attached to equipment that is powered by vacuum. This helps in extracting fat and removing the same from the targeted area. While this method removes the excess fat cells from your body in a permanent way, it might cause some internal injuries to your body.
There are two types of traditional liposuction: While one method (SAL) is suction-assisted, the other (PAL) is Power-assisted. While both involve creation of incisions, introduction of medicated saline solution and suction through cannula, there is a major difference between the two methods. SAL or suction assisted Liposuction is one where in the cannula is operated by the surgeon manually and PAL or Power assisted Liposuction is one where in a vibrating motorized cannula is used to remove the fat. This method effectively reduces the cost and time involved in the procedure and is hence more popular.
Over the years, advancements in technology have come up with different varieties that can be divided into ultrasound-assisted and laser-assisted techniques of liposuction. When compared to laser assisted techniques, ultrasound-assisted liposuction seems very reliable when it comes to fat reduction from areas such as back or male breast that are highly difficult to treat. Vaser Liposuction is one form of ultrasound-assisted liposuction that has in fact been proven as a very safe and effective method of fat removal.
Vaser Lipo is a minimally invasive procedure that can be carried out under local anesthesia. This method works by liquefying the fat cells before eliminating them from the body. It uses the power of ultrasound waves to break down the fat cells in the targeted area, without causing any harm to the surrounding tissues, connecting nerves and blood vessels.
The liquefied fat is removed through a simple process of aspiration. By stimulating the production of collagen, this method results in smooth and tightened skin after the procedure. Apart from reducing fat this method also gives an excellent shape to your body.
Benefits of Vaser Lipo over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction is pain-free and comfortable, while traditional method involves forceful extraction of fat which can be traumatic
- Vaser Liposuction needs hardly any recovery time as it is minimally invasive. Traditional liposuction would require more time for recovery as it can lead to internal injuries
- Vaser Liposuction improves the elasticity of your skin and helps your body to adapt to the contours quickly. Traditional liposuction may lead to irregular fat depositions forming lumps or blood clots on your skin.
- Vaser lipo does not involve any sutures or scars, while traditional liposuction may leave quarter or half inch scars from the incisions that are suture-closed. These may time some amount of time to fade away.
- Apart from a little bit of itching and swelling you may not come across any side effects in Vaser Liposuction. However, Traditional method of liposuction involves many side effects such as blood clots, lumps, infections, internal injuries and so on.
- Traditional liposuction may require a further process of skin tightening and body contouring to achieve the desired results, which might turn out expensive. Vaser Lipo gives you a toned body with tightened skin without necessitating any further procedures. This makes it a cost-effective option when compared to traditional method of Liposuction.
The future is going to bring in many non-invasive technologies that claim to reduce the fat deposits from targeted areas, without any kind of surgery. The results of these treatments may not be as dramatic as Vaser Liposuction when it comes to body contouring.
Also, repeated sessions may be required to achieve the desired results. So far these new treatments have not been able to match up with the kind of results that Vaser Liposuction has achieved. It is only a game of wait and watch to find out if there are going to be any new technological improvements that can prove worthy enough to change this whole scenario.
For more details on vaser liposuction, please visit: https://www.nucosmeticclinic.in/surgical-vaser-liposuction/